Buy Before You Sell
Although we pride ourselves on the fastest closings in the industry – with our Bridge Loan mortgage you won’t have to rush. The Treadstone Bridge Loan allows our customers to make an offer on a new home without being rushed to complete the sale of their current home. Also referred to as an equity-forward mortgage or loan, the Bridge Loan can provide the down payment for your new home by using equity in your current home. In many cases, making an offer non-contingent on the sale of your current home increases buying power, and gives you flexibility in your homebuying process.
- Minimum loan amount of $40,000
- Max loan term of 90 days between closing Bridge Loan and selling current home
- No payments due within 90 days (must be paid off in full at end of term)
- Mortgage on ‘new home’ must be conventional
- A minimum of 25% equity in current home
- Can often be done without an appraisal if home is currently listed on the MLS