Community Lending Program
As a local mortgage company in the community for over 20 years, Treadstone is committed to supporting the many areas that our employees, clients and neighbors call home. We created our Community Lending Program to help meet the home ownership needs of low-to-moderate income communities.
Borrowers purchasing homes in eligible areas, as their primary residence may qualify for $1,000 in lender credits towards their closing costs when they are pre-approved with and close their Conventional Loan with Treadstone.
- Low down payment options available including as low as 3%
- Commonly available in qualifying sections of Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Muskegon & more
- Available to would-be primary residents (no investors)
- Can be used on 1-4 unit multi-family homes
- For use with Conventional Loan products including HomeReady & Home Possible