So you’ve spotted your dream home. The problem? It needs some serious TLC. Instead of scrambling for cash to buy the home and pay for renovations, find the solution in our HomeStyle Renovation loan.
Whether you’re buying a home and fixing it up, or refinancing and remodeling your current home, this loan can make all the difference. There are no required improvements or restrictions on the types of repairs allowed—plus no minimum dollar amount.
Repairs or improvement, however, must be permanently affixed to the real property and add value. But if you’re looking for a way to bundle the costs of purchasing a home and remodeling into one monthly payment, start here.
*Terms provided are for illustrative purposes and are subject to credit qualification; not all borrowers may qualify and terms may change without notice. Not endorsed by the federal government. Please speak to a licensed loan originator for actual terms.
- Conventional loan product, credit score sensitive
- 10% minimum down payment
- Eligible for gift funds for down payment and closing costs
- 3% seller contribution allowed
- Cosmetic and structural renovations allowed
- Improvements can include landscaping, appliances, swimming pools and more