Designed for creditworthy, low-to-moderate-income borrowers, HomeReady loans finance homes in low-income, minority, and disaster-impacted communities. Our HomeReady loans at Treadstone allow us to lend with confidence while expanding access to credit and supporting sustainable homeownership.
This loan was created based on Fannie Mae’s Economic and Strategic Research group that reported a “demographic sea change” in the housing market. And it’s all because today’s homeowners have changed. With a rise in Millennial buyers, increased diversity, and a growing elderly population, household growth is now driven by traditionally underserved segments.
If you’re looking to buy in a planned unit development, townhouse, condo, or single-family home, talk to us today and see if HomeReady is right for you.
- Lower monthly mortgage insurance
- Low down payment, up to 97% financing for home purchase with many borrower flexibilities.
- Product features designed to align with today’s buyer demographics and support sustainable homeowners
- Down payment can be a gift from acceptable sources and used for the down payment and closing costs.
- Homeownership education class required to help buyers be ready to buy a home and be prepped for homeownership responsibilities. (Required training offers an easy-to-use, online course provided by Framework.)