Family Assist Program
We make it easier for families to help other members of their immediate family purchase a home who may not qualify for mortgage on their own.
The Family Assist Program lets parents purchase a home for an adult child with a disability, or adult children purchase a home for their elderly parents—without the expense associated with an investment property purchase.
- Established children can get financing for their elderly parents
- Parents or a legal guardian can get financing for a disabled adult child
- The family member receiving assistance is not required to be on the loan
- Purchase is considered a primary residence and takes advantage of primary residence interest rates and down payment
- Follows Conventional guidelines with 5% minimum down payment