Mother’s day is quickly approaching. Now is the time to start planning if you want to wow your Mom. We have made a list of places to take your Mom and things to get for gifts. You don’t have to do all the work; it’s already done for you, so get out there and give mom a year she won’t forget.
Here is a list of places some things to do for Mother’s Day 2014 in Grand Rapids.
- Most Moms like to stroll through Saugatuck so why not take her to Chequers of Saugatuck for a meal? They do a Brunch from 9 am to 2 pm Saturdays and Sundays. A glance at the menu and you’ll see that there is something for everyone.
- TerraGR is a locally sourced farm to table restaurant that is on our must try list. They are doing a brunch for Mom’s and the menu looks amazing!
- If your Mom likes San Chez, then they are the place to be for Mother’s day. They have a special menu just for Mother’s day.
- Graydon’s Crossing: They do a beers, Bloody’s & Brunch on Sundays. They do a traditional English breakfast.
- Charley’s Crab: too many good eats to list. Check out the menu and make a reservation!
- Wei Wei Palace: If you’ve never had dim sum you must do it at least once. It’s amazing! The staff pushes carts full of yummy Chinese appetizers past you and you just pick the ones that look delicious!
- Cygnus 27: A new brunch menu weekly and everything is amazing! Reservations are suggested. Brunch is from 10:30 – 2:00 on Sundays.
- City Flats Hotel has a great menu planned!
Make sure you make reservations or call to make sure you don’t need them. Most places require them on Mother’s day.
Now that you’ve got the restaurant planned out, you need a gift! Groupon has some really great deals for Mother’s right now. Don’t wait though they usually available for a short time.