If you work downtown like we do, and get cravings for mouth watering food at random hours of the workday like we do you might have wondered what delivery options are out there. Whether you get stuck in meetings or just have a lot of work on your desk, knowing who can bring food to you can be very handy. Here is our list of go to food delivery restaurants in Downtown Grand Rapids for when things get busy.
- If you need something “freaky” fast call Jimmy johns! We like to order directly from their website which makes things even easier. Its usually ready in minutes.
- XO Cuisine is pretty fast Chinese food and has a lunch menu. Just need to call in your order.
- Menna’s Joint is the new kid on the block but already has us dialing up often. They have what they call a dub, which is a like a burrito filled with anything you can imagine (mmm chicken tenders and bacon). Call or order online.
- If you want something super healthy and fresh, Freshii is for you. Call or order online.
- If you need ice cream and can’t get out of the office call Scoops! 616-458-7777 They just moved in to the Mo Div building and they are ready to bring you ice cream!
- Yes, there are pizza options out there too but lets face it you can figure that out on your own.
Even if you are busy you don’t have to skip lunch! Everyday more restaurants sprout up and many are starting to offer delivery. You can have great food without leaving the office on those busy days!