The kids are out of school and already bored! Here is our list of things to do to keep them busy over the Holiday break.
Before even the number one pick on our list we have the most important one of course: If you haven’t seen Santa yet, do it now! There are only a few days left to see the big guy. Most malls have a Santa sighting schedule on their website.
- Take them to a Griffins Hockey game. Home games during break are the 20th, 30th, and 31st.
- Bring them to see the Dinosaurs at the Grand Rapids Public Museum.
- Get in the Christmas spirit by checking out the cultural trees and displays at the Frederik Meijer Gardens.
- Check out the train display at Breton Village Mall.
- Take the family Ice Skating right in downtown Grand Rapids at Rosa Parks Circle.
- If you would rather stay inside to skate head over to Terry Hall and get those roller skates on!
- Spend some time at your local library. You can rent more than just books! There are movies and games to rent too!
- Go see a movie! Despicable Me 2, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2, Frozen, and Walking with the Dinosaurs are great movies to check out!
- Bust out those sleds and find a great sledding hill. Make sure to have some cocoa when you get back inside to warm up!
Its winter break and you now have a great list of things to do in Grand Rapids to keep the kids busy! Have a great Holiday!